Math Support Services is most beneficial for students:
- Who need individualized attention.
- Who would benefit by attending a class in a small group setting (Max. 12 students per class).
- Who need to stay on track for college admissions.
- Who are repeating a course.
- Who need to take a class that is not offered at school or a student with scheduling conflicts due to sports.
- Who have an IEP, 504, or anxiety issues and need a more personalized program with accommodations.
- Who are GIFTED and need a program to accelerate their math or science career.
- Who want to ensure the best environment to achieve their potential and earn the highest GPA.
- Who would like to add additional years of math or science to improve their college resume.
Note: Math Support does need the school district’s permission to enroll a student. Since 1997, our courses have been officially recognized by school districts and NCAA, however, we cannot guarantee transferability. It is up to the district to approve this option for you.
In certain cases, students may co-enroll in Math Support courses in addition to attending any public school, charter school, private school or while taking a college course.